Kebbi Police Command Records Operational Success, Neutralize s Suspected Armed Bandits, Recovers Arms & Ammunition
OpenLife Nigeria reports that the Kebbi State Police Command has assured all residents of its full control over the security situation following a loud explosion at the General Hospital, Bagudo, in the early hours of Tuesday, 30th December 2025.
In a statement signed by the spokesman of the Command, SP Bashir Usman, a joint security team of Police, Military, and Vigilante personnel have swiftly cordoned off and secured the affected area.
The statement added that specialist EOD-CBRN teams are on-site conducting a thorough assessment.
“We are grateful to confirm there are no casualties. While a building in the staff quarters was damaged, the occupants had already evacuated safely.
“The Commissioner of Police has reinforced the area with additional tactical deployments to maintain public order. A comprehensive investigation is in progress.
We urge the public to remain calm and avoid the immediate vicinity to support the ongoing security and investigative operations. Further updates will be provided as necessary,” the statement said.
Geregu Power, a 435MW plant supplying Nigeria’s grid, is caught in a N40.09bn bond dispute.…
Thousands gathered at ICGC Evangel Temple, New Dawhenya for Kofi Owusu Peprah Live 2026. The…
Party Chairman Professor Nentawe Yilwatda will also serve as vice chairman, while former Zamfara State…
Gospel singer Asu Ekiye says his 28-year marriage to Kunemofa ended in 2025 after she…
Ahead of World Mosquito Day, Target Malaria’s Dr. Alekos Simoni shares 10 things to know…
The Presidency says "heads will roll" after President Tinubu ordered the arrest of George Nwabueze…
This website uses cookies.